Company terms of business
1. The company is an importer and distributor of microscopes and accessories and has certification to
demonstrate that all products comply to the EEC CE legislation.
2. All prices shown on this web site are exclusive of UK VAT taxation. This will be added @ the current rate for all orders received from within the EEC. Production of a valid VAT registration number from within the EEC allows goods to be supplied VAT free. All items sent to all other countries are VAT exempt.
3. Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, all customers have the right to cancel orders once they have been placed (by whatever mechanism) within 7 working days. Additionally customers may cancel orders without explanation within 7 working days of the goods being received. If an order received is unwanted, then the 7 day cancellation period begins on the “day after” the day on which the goods were received. Brunel Microscopes will return all monies including the cost of carriage and packaging within 30 days, should cancellation be made.
Goods received that are subject to cancellation should be returned to Brunel Microscopes at the consumers cost. The company will arrange to collect any items not returned and the cost of this collection will be deducted from refunds due.
4. Payment may be made by cash, cheque, credit/debit card, switch or through account facilities which are strictly terms 30 days. Statements will not be issued.
5. All goods remain the property of Brunel Microscopes Ltd until full payment has been received.
6. All items have a full 2 year guarantee, involving repair or replacement at the judgement of the company.
7. All items are normally held in stock and may be examined at our premises during usual office hours
Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30 and Saturday morning by appointment.
8. Orders from businesses and educational establishments should be accompanied by a Purchase Order.
9. Orders may be placed by post, fax, Email, telephone or via our secure web site online shop.
10. Late payments made on account will be subject to the small business interest rate applicable at that time.
11. The Companies terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The terms and conditions stated above represent the legal requirements placed on us as a “mail order” company by law and it is important that you are made aware of your rights as a consumer.
However, you will find that Brunel Microscopes will make every possible effort to make sure that you are satisfied with our service. Microscopes are specialised instruments and we recognise that it is not always possible for our customers to make the correct choices, particularly if they are new to microscopy. Our company has flourished by word of mouth recommendation, and we intend to ensure that this continues. It is company policy to ensure that our customers are satisfied and we will pursue this objective at all times in order to protect our good name.
Brunel Microscopes Ltd
Registered in U.K. (England) No: 2060047
find us on youtube, facebook and twitter
|Public Display Microscopes|
|Leica @ Brunel|
|Nikon @ Brunel|
|Meiji @ Brunel|
|Pocket microscopes /hand lenses|
|Long arm Stereos|
|Inspection & QC Stereos|
|High Power Digital|
|Handheld & Desk Top|
|Slides and Coverslips|
|Solvents and Reagents|
|Downloads & Factsheets|