Our company web trader code
Brunel Microscopes Ltd
Registered in U.K. (England) No: 2060047
find us on youtube, facebook and twitter
It is essential that our customers feel secure and have confidence in the services we offer. Brunel Microscopes Ltd (Registered in U.K. -
Our Customers may:
1. Cancel any orders placed at any time before despatch without reason being given.
2. Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 orders may be cancelled within 7 workings days and within 7 working days of goods received. In the event of an unwanted order being received, the 7 working day cancellation period begins on the “day after” the day that the goods were received.
3. On line orders may be placed with credit card, credit card sent separately or by proforma invoice.
4. Be assured that your Email address will remain confidential to Brunel Microscopes Ltd, and will not be made known to any other party without your consent. Neither will it be used to send unsolicited commercial information from Brunel Microscopes.
5. All prices are displayed throughout this site in £ -
6. Orders are acknowledged on receipt by email.
7. Orders are normally dispatched within 3 working days from receipt, and any delay will be notified at the acknowledgement stage.
8. UK orders are normally dispatched with a 48 hour delivery carrier. Overseas orders are dispatched by traceable overseas carrier -
9. In the event of a complaint, we endeavour to respond within 3 working days.
10. Customer service and support is available by Email at any time or by telephone (0044) 01249 462655 Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30 pm and Saturday 9am to 1.30pm. The cost of telephone calls will be the usual rates charged by your service provider.
1. Brunel Microscopes will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly: to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
2. The information includes: name, address, telephone number, email and credit/debit card details.
The information we hold will be that obtained with your last order, and you may check this at any time by email. Any personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code.
3. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using “cookies” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser.
4. Brunel Microscopes does not send marketing material at any time unless as a specific response to customer request. You will therefore receive nothing from us unless you ask to be sent information.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy please email us.
5. Any complaints should be sent to the Managing Director -
|Public Display Microscopes|
|Leica @ Brunel|
|Nikon @ Brunel|
|Meiji @ Brunel|
|Pocket microscopes /hand lenses|
|Long arm Stereos|
|Inspection & QC Stereos|
|High Power Digital|
|Handheld & Desk Top|
|Slides and Coverslips|
|Solvents and Reagents|
|Downloads & Factsheets|